- Date of Birth: January 3rd 2001
- Hometown: Pittsford NY
- Family: parents Mary and Jed, sisters Erin and Annie
- Favorite Number: 16
- Youth Soccer Club: Empire United, Rochester Futbol Club, GPS regional and National teams
- College: St Bonaventure University
- high school awards : all greater rochester, all state team, all county, play of the week a couple of times
- Fav athlete: Josh Allen
- Restaurant: Steve’s Diner
- Soccer team: man city
- All social media handles are @meganhanna16
- As simple as it sounds, my family told me in the most difficult days of college soccer to never give up, and that I’ve worked too hard for too many years to give up when things get tough. They told me that if I work hard and am always a good teammate, good things will happen.
- Soccer has given me a purpose for many years and it’s taught me determination, grit, and the importance of hard work. It’s shown me how good it feels when hard work finally pays off.